Monday, September 1, 2008

It Used to be Sparks, Kansas ...

Ian and I took Eli to the Sparks Flea Market on Saturday. We had a pretty good time and found some really cool stuff.

For those of you who don't know what that is, I found a great blog written by a man named Ray, who runs the show. And it is a show. This will give you an idea of exactly what you will be getting yourself into if you decide to go ... Sparks, KS Flea Market. It's pretty hilarious.

Well, I didn't get any pictures while we were at the flea market because I was too busy looking at stuff, which is really too bad because I couldn't even describe some of the things we saw there.

But since my Granddad lives only 4 miles from Sparks, KS, which is actually called Highland, KS now seeing as how there are only 9 people left in Sparks, we decided to stop in and say hello to Granddad and Barb. We had a great visit and got some really good pictures and an even better video.





At Granddad and Barb's, the donkeys are always the stars of the show ...

No comments: